Keep your?premises?clean and sanitised with our ready-to-use sanitiser-cleaners. Virabact RED Ready-to-Use kills coronaviruses in 60 seconds, making it a great resource in the fight against Covid-19. Choose the Lift Cleaner with Bactericide for an antibacterial effect useful in a professional kitchen where a food-safe product is required.
Lift Spray Cleaner With Bactericide D10
- Contains no perfumes so is non-tainting and therefore food-safe, making it ideal for cleaning food preparation areas and areas involved in the processing of meats, cream and other foods that may carry a high risk of bactericidal contamination.
- May be used to clean and disinfect all hard surfaces including refrigerators, freezers, cold displays, salad bars, microwaves, stainless steel surfaces, canopies and chopping boards.
- Anti-microbial activity: effective against both gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria.
- Tested under BS EN 1276 and found to kill 99.99% of germs within 30 seconds. Effective against Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hirae and Escherichia coli.
- 5L refill pack and refill bottles available for maximum economy.
Impact Antibacterial Hard Surface Cleaner D35?
A 3-in-1 cleaner designed to clean, sanitize, and deodorise in one operation. Removes a wide range of soils from hard surfaces, leaving them clean and safe. Contains a light floral fragrance.??
Approved and tested against the MRSA bacteria. Vegan.
Cleenol Hard Surface Cleaner D1
A general-purpose degreaser formulated to remove oil and grease from concrete tiled floors and walls. Ideal for a variety of cleaning applications.
Lift Multipurpose Cleaner & Stain Remover – Tile & Grout Cleaner?K32
Formulated for cleaning surfaces where effective cleaning is required.
- Suitable for use on cooker tops, kitchen work surfaces, food preparation surfaces, sinks, ceramic tiles and surfaces made from porcelain and enamel.
- Suitable for use on tile grout to help restore whiteness.
- Not for use on surfaces discoloured by bleach.
Chlorinated Powder Sanitizer B5?– 12.5kg
A free-flowing blue powder for the cleaning, sanitizing and deodorising of food preparation surfaces and internal components of vending machines. Will remove stains from chopping boards and toilet bowls.
Complies with BS EN 1276 (European Suspension Test) at 1% dilution?and has been found to be effective against the following bacteria after a contact time of 30 seconds: Pseudomonas aeruginosa,?E. coli, Staphylococcus aureus and Enterococcus hirae.
Lift Perfumed Spray Cleaner with Bactericide D63
- Anti-microbial activity: effective against both gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria.?
Has been tested under BS EN 1276 and found to kill 99.99% of germs within 30 seconds. Effective against Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hirae and?E. coli.?
- 5L refill pack available for maximum economy.
Nova Multipurpose Sanitizer
Ideal product for the food industry. It cleans, disinfects and deodorises, all in one operation and is based on quaternary ammonium compounds for powerful cleaning and deodorising.
- Designed for routine use in hospitals, nursing homes, clinics, surgeries, kitchens, canteens, hotels, schools and offices. Suitable for cleaning and disinfecting floors, walls, paintwork, equipment, sinks, drains, washrooms, lavatories, waste bins and many more uses.
- Complies with the European suspension test BS EN 1276 and is effective against Pseudomonas aeruginosa,?E. coli, Staphylococcus aurous and Enterococcus hire with a contact time of 5 minutes.
Virabact Multi-Surface Cleaner A20 (clear)?– 5-minute contact time
- Contains no perfumes so is non-tainting and therefore food safe.
- May be used to clean and disinfect all hard surfaces including floors, walls, refrigerators, freezers, cold displays, salad bars, microwaves, stainless steel surfaces, canopies and chopping boards.
Tested to BS EN 1276 killing 99.999% of germs within 5 minutes.?Also conforms to EN 14476 against enveloped viruses with a contact time of 5 minutes, under clean conditions.
Virabact Concentrate Red A28?– with new?60-second contact time
Provides quick, easy cleaning and sanitizing for all food preparation surfaces, microwaves, chopping boards, cupboards, fridges, freezers and more. Contains a small amount of red dye.
- Contains no perfumes so is non-tainting and therefore food safe.
- Conforms to BS EN 1276 killing 99.999% of bacteria within 60 seconds.
Conforms to BS EN 14476 against enveloped viruses with a contact time of 60 seconds under clean conditions. Effective in the fight against Covid-19.
- Also conforms to BS EN 1650 and BS EN 13697 (bacteria and yeast).
- Available in 750ml spray flasks, 5-litre refill bottles and 1000-litre IBCs.
- Learn more about Virabact Red in our blog >
|053212X5||LIFT SPRAY CLEANER WITH BACTERICIDE||2x5L|
|056542/6||LIFT SPRAY CLEANER WITH BACTERICIDE||6x750ml refill flask|
|057549||LIFT SPRAY CLEANER WITH BACTERICIDE||6x750ml|
|082777||IMPACT - BACTERICIDAL PERFUMED HARD SURFACE CLEANER||2x5L|
|082769||IMPACT - BACTERICIDAL PERFUMED HARD SURFACE CLEANER||6x750ml|
|082702X5||HARD SURFACE CLEANER||2x5L|
|053789||LIFT MULTIPURPOSE CLEANER & STAIN REMOVER||6x750ml|
|031166||CHLORINATED POWDER SANITIZER||12.5 kg|
|053242X5||LIFT PERFUMED SPRAY CLEANER||2x5L|
|057697||LIFT PERFUMED SPRAY CLEANER||6x750ml|
|056621/6||LIFT PERFUMED SPRAY CLEANER||6x750ml refill flask|
|BN1277/6||NOVA RTU MULTIPURPOSE SANITISER||6x750ml|
|064VB6X750?||VIRABACT RTU - Clear||6x750ml|
VIRABACT RTU?- Clear
VIRABACT RTU - Clear?
6x750ml refill flask
|VBREDRTU/750||VIRABACT RED RTU||6x750ml|
VIRABACT RED RTU
VIRABACT RED RTU
6x750ml refill flask?
|VBREDRTU/IBC||VIRABACT RED RTU||1000L|
We offer quick and efficient shipping options to suit your business. Ask Customer Care for details: firstname.lastname@example.org. If the item you have ordered is out of stock we will contact you and let you know the lead time on your purchase. We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday or Local/Public UK Holidays.
International Trade: Cleenol is a major exporter of its products to a large number of countries across the world. Our specialist export division is skilled in export packaging and shipping requirements, compliance with local and international regulations, and export documentation. Cleenol can arrange shipping by container or groupage to any international market, and is actively looking for distributors in the countries in which it is not already represented. For further details please contact email@example.com
Back Orders: In the unlikely event that any items in your order are unavailable for immediate shipment the item(s) will be shipped immediately once back in stock.
Warranty, Refund & Returns Information
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. We will not accept return of any Cleenol manufactured goods that are over 3 months old. If goods are uplifted as a result as “not required/ordered in error” there may be a handing and collection charge applied.
Dispensers have a one year warranty and are subject to Quality Assurance inspection to ascertain if there is a fault or end-user damage.
Any goods that require return must have the batch number quoted prior to return. Any goods that are returned must be in good clean and resalable condition. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, resalable and unused, with tags and in original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to avoid misleading the user, Cleenol’s biocidal product labels only make claims (for example, ‘antibacterial’ or ‘antiviral’) in instances where testing by an independent laboratory has been performed on the product in question, and EN standard certification has been obtained.
Relevant examples of EN Standards include:
BS EN 1276: Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics. Quantitative suspension test for the evaluation of bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants and antiseptics used in food, industrial, domestic and institutional areas.
BS EN 13697: Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics. Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics, Quantitative non-porous surface test for the evaluation of bactericidal and/or fungicidal activity of chemical disinfectants used in food, industrial, domestic and institutional areas.
BS EN 14476: Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics. Quantitative suspension test for the evaluation of virucidal activity in the medical area.
BS EN 1650: Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics. Quantitative suspension test for the evaluation of fungicidal or yeasticidal activity of chemical disinfectants and antiseptics used in food, industrial, domestic and institutional areas.
BS EN 1500: Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics. Hygienic handrub (hand sanitiser).
Please refer to the Product Use Guides (PUGs) and Safety Data Sheets (SDS) for more information: